Missing and Exploited Children
Missing and Exploited Children
According to the US Department of Justice, every year there are around 800,000 children who got missing or exploited. (October 2002 report) That’s typically 2,185 children being reported missing every day.
Of these, 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions, and 58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
Sometimes you can identify the one who has taken your son or daughter, usually through process of elimination, particularly when the authorities cannot take things further for you personally. You will need to rely on your neighbors, friends, and regular daily tasks that the children perform and then retrace the steps from the moment that they were recognized to the time they went missing.
A missing child may cause extreme distress for parents. They are hardly in a mental state to handle all the investigation procedures. They also wouldn’t know how to start systematically looking for that child because of their state-of-mind. On the other hand, a private investigator is a professional who’s trained to cope with such a situation and that he also knows where you can look for information and the step to take. He could easily take care of your worries.
At CSI-Secure Solutions we have assisted in several cases in finding missing and exploited children, and most of them are done on Pro Bono basis for organizations like National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) and other non-profit organizations.
Why Using Our Services for Finding Exploited and Missing Children?
- You can’t run the risk of having too many people searching for a child that has been missing. The child’s life might be in danger.
- We use innovative investigative techniques bound by official constraints like government police force agencies.
- We have some useful contacts and understand how to solve the situation faster.
- Your case is our top priority, and we provide you with some straight answers, which the official law enforcement agencies might not provide.
- We can also help you in the case of exploited children.
- Usually in the situation of missing children, time is a crucial factor, and we make sure that we accelerate the investigation process.
Who Uses our Services for Finding Missing or Exploited Children?
The response to that is that everybody uses our services.
If you’re worrying your child whereabouts and also locate someone who’s not easy to locate, we can use advanced strategies to help find the child you are searching for.
What Strategies Do we Use to Find Missing or Exploited Children?
At CSI-Secure Solutions we make use of some techniques to locate Missing or Exploited Children:
- Physical searches by air, land, sea. We make use of some vehicles to search areas an average person cannot visit.
- Networking along with other private investigators or paying informants. We usually have extensive networks of individuals we can recruit to help us in the search.
- Surveillance and videotaping. We can watch places where a missing child is apt to be.
- Searching hospitals and mortuaries. We can check various facilities in which a victim might be.
- Doing criminal background checks, questioning witnesses, along with other investigative techniques.
- We can look to others to isolate likely suspects or likely aid in finding missing children.
We empathize with each and every parent who goes though the painful process of looking for a missing or exploited child but always know that CSI-Secure Solutions is ready to help you in your situation, All you need to do is to get in touch with us now!
CSI Secure Solutions
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]